Friday, August 10, 2007

What do I do?!



Okay, I've never done this before but, I like reading everybody else's blog and thought I'd give it a try.
My name is Amanda, I'm 22 years young, and I live in California. I enjoy playing with children, reading to children, and well... CHILDREN! It is summer now and swimming is my favorite sport so, I spend alot of time at the pool. I just started fishing a couple months ago but, my fishing partner lives in Illinois and so it's hard for us to find time to get together to fish. I lived in Illinois for a little while and moved back here to California about a month ago. I miss Illinois alot!
Well, maybe the more I do this the more interesting I will get. Thanks!

1 comment:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Yea! Blogging is the best! I am so glad you joined the "club"!:) hehehhehe! Can't wait to hear more from you!